Make an Impact With Your Wedding Ceremony Decorations
by Louise Smith
Choosing the right venue is one of the most important aspects of your wedding, but getting your wedding decorations right is key for making the right impact on your guests. Plan what’s needed for maximum ambience and atmosphere.
- Choose a colour palette. Take into consideration the season. Autumn weddings are perfect for reds, yellows and oranges, whereas Summer works well for bright, tropical colours.
- Lighting plays an important part of the setting and is often overlooked. If you have the budget, consider getting an expert in to help get this right. It’s money well spent.
- Pom Poms can create a beautiful soft look, inside or outside. Just search the internet for Pom Poms Australia for the best bargains
- Paper lanterns create ambience if having an outdoor wedding. Source them locally by searching on the internet under Paper Lanterns Australia.
- Wine bottle center pieces are a fun idea for wedding table decorations. These can be used to display the table numbers too.
- Floating candles can give the setting a very romantic feel. Tea lights are really cost effective and definitely set the right mood for a wedding.
- Takeaway plant centerpieces are a great idea. Use an array of plants. Succulents or flower pots work well. Guests can take them when they leave.
- For a beach wedding theme, use coral & shells, decorated around candles and flowers. Perfect for summer wedding decorations.